Donation of Goods
Your Donation of Goods Helps Sarge’s Animal Rescue Foundation, Inc.
We’re happy to provide your group with a list of the most needed items and brands. We’ll come pick up the items from your school group or youth group. We love sharing your generosity on facebook and in the media as well, as long as our donor group feels comfortable with the publicity. Items can be dropped off at our adoption center at 256B Industrial Park Drive, Waynesville, NC 28786. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Most Needed Items:
Looking to donate items to Sarge’s Animal Rescue? If so, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Baby food, meat flavored.
- Cat Litter - clay, wheat, corn and paper are all accepted.
- Cat Scratchers
- Chicken broth (to create dog enrichment toys, low sodium please)
- Dawn Dishwashing soap
- Dry Dog Food/Dry Cat Food – (At Sarge’s, we feed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach to our dogs & puppies, Purina Cat to our cats and Purina Kitten to our kittens. All dry foods outside of what we feed at Sarge’s will be donated to other organizations that help those in need.)
- Enrichment materials - (Canned Chicken, Dog Treats, Canned Pumpkin, Squeeze Cheese, Apples)
- Feliway spray
- Flea medication - Advantage II, Frontline, Revolution, Capstar for dogs and cats. No Hartz or Sargeant.
- Gift Cards - Amazon or Chewy
- Heartworm medication - (i.e. Heartguard)
- Kong Chew Toys
- Tide Pods
- Peanut Butter - Only brands w/out Xylitol.
- Pill pockets - Greenies brand preferred
- Trash bags - Both 13 gallon and 55 gallon
- Wet dog, cat and kitten food (Purina Pro Plan and Fancy Feast brands preferred.)
- Paper Towels/Toilet paper
Please no: Pillows, Crocheted or Quilted items, Newspaper or Shredded paper.